what. the. duck.

blogging is a motherducking waste of time.

pakikilakbay ng alamat

ako si pauee at wala na akong magagawa dun. ako ang spoiled brat sa mundo ng blogesperyo. walang kapararakan lahat ng pinagsasabi ko pero pipilitin kitang magbasa. isa akong living irony. pauee by day and pauee by night dahil hindi naman ako nagpapalit ng pangalan.

masakit sa bangs

ano ang mga sintomas ng masakit na bangs? unang una, dapat mahapdi ito at hindi mo mahawak-hawakan. pangalawa dapat ito'y namumula. pangatlo, namamaga at mukhang matamlay. so sa iyong pagsisiyasat, masakit ba ang bangs mo?

Bang.

"How are we going to spend new year?"

"Hmm. We probably could go to this place and watch the fireworks display. I hear there will also be bands. A lot of people will be there. I think it would be fun."

He said that enthusiastically. Deep inside I know he also doubts if it would really be fun, as much as I do.

The two of us both enjoy every year ending with our family since the day we were born.

As we enjoy the the food we bought in a food court near the celebration, I can't keep on wondering what my family prepared that day. They probably have spaghetti, my sister love those. And my dad may have grilled another pig's head.

What I am eating isn't bad at all. It lacks a little flavor, but I guess I am already used to that. Here, spices are my best friend.

I heard a familiar sound. It's a band I know playing. I hummed to their music. It feels relaxing to hear something familiar.

He's right. A lot of people are there. A lot including people I could understand. That as well is relaxing.

It's almost time for the fireworks. I wonder what my dad bought for this year. It usually is a light fountain. Sinturon ni Judas. And maybe roman candle for my sister. My nephews and nieces are all ready with their trumpets. I wonder if my youngest nephew already knows how to blow through them.

The fireworks are beautiful. Probably costs a lot. I screamed with the crowd, almost at the top of my lungs.

I hope the fountain my dad bought worked well. There were years when they are faulty.

The fireworks display here is coupled with music. There were parts where the music is slow and the fireworks are in sync. It was wonderful.

I guess my nephews and nieces are jumping now. They may still believe that that will help them grow taller. I say cherifer.

That is when I looked at the person I love. He leaned closer to me and kissed me.

"Are you happy baby?"

"Yes I am, I am with you."

0 ang naki-usyoso:

Post a Comment